Services & Fees
Communication therapy for children aged 18 months – 18 years
We can provide:
- Traditional – 1:1 Hands-On Style Therapy
- Consultative – Working with Parents, Caregivers and Education Teams
- Informative – Providing Lectures/Information Sessions to your School, Day Care or Organisation.
Our Speech Pathologists can help with:
- Clarity of Speech
- Developing Language Skills (e.g. Vocabulary & Word Knowledge, Sentence Structures, Understanding & Listening Skills, Grammar)
- Literacy Skills – Building/Enhancing Reading And Writing Skills
- Working with children with a diagnosis
- Children with a Stutter
Our Occupational Therapist can help with:
- Attention/Concentration/Working Memory
- Posture and Work Station Set up
- Sensory Processing
- Developing Play and Social Skills
- Handwriting/Visual Perception/Visual Motor Integration (For Kids Having Difficulties with Letters Back to Front and Getting their Words onto the Paper)
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills
Short Speech Pathology Assessment 45 min $225
Standard Speech Pathology Assessment 90min $450
Secondary Speech Pathology Assessment Sessions $184
Occupational Therapy Assessments fees vary based on assessment needed. Please contact the clinic to discuss your concerns.
Therapy Sessions $82/30min
Not sure which assessment is right for you? Contact us and we can talk you through the options!
Standard Session is 30 min.
We are also equipped to provide FaCHSIA (Better Start and HCWA) funded services.
These services, school/home visits, reports & meetings may attract additional fees.
Sessions located at the clinic can also take advantage of our HICAPS/eftpos facilities. For parents who have private health insurance which covers speech pathology/occupational therapy – you generally only pay the outstanding gap. For parents who are accessing Medicare treatment plans, these refunds can be claimed onsite. For all other clients, credit cards, internet transfer, cash and cheque are also accepted.